January 16, 2013

Disprin Mask


Yes!! Its actually a Disprin mask to take care of your skin! Don’t panic as of yet…I shall walk you through the details!

While I was randomly browsing the internet to solve my blackheads problems, I stumbled upon this mask called: "Disprin mask"… It sounded interesting and that’s why I actually read through it and found out not only 1, it has various different benefits. Then I looked up on this on a few other sites I trust and actually found people raving about it massively.

I found out that : Disprin contains Salicylic Acid, also known as BHA. This is a crucial ingredient for exfoliant as well as used as an acne medication. Most products that are directed towards acne prone skin contains BHA/ Salicylic Acid. I have seen that at the ingerdiant list of my scrub and facewash as well.







So, The next morning I decided to get myself a pack of Disprin to try, If I doesn’t work, I could just then keep it surely for my headaches that appears every now and then.
I asked my father to get the basic uncoated disprin available at the nearest pharmacy...and this is what he got for me :)

What you will need for disprin mask:
-        4 disprin tablets (uncoated)
-        A few water drops (you may use honey as well)

Procedure:
Take 4 disprin tablets- thats what I need for my full face, Mix a few drops of water in it....it disolves almost instantly and then just apply on your face




Keep it there for 10-15mins and wash off. You should see significant difference from the first use itself.

Your face will be much much smoother due to exfoliation as well as pores should look less-visible as well as tighter more even skin.
I have noticed active breakouts shrunk massive on my first usage. So I do think it works magically on active-breakouts.

I use this mask every other day, or 3 times a week. I think it’s the easiest and most effective mask I have ever used.

A few things to remember:
- If you are allergic to disprin, DO NOT try this.
-Please make sure to do a patch test before-hand to be on the safer side
-BHA makes your skin more sensitive to the sun, so please do wear sunscreen ( which isn’t really an issue for me, cause anyways I always wear sunscreen)

I have been up on this mask for the past 2 months and I can now definitely say that my skin is so much better than before. I no more really have those small whiteheads all over my face and blackheads problem is almost gone. Pores are sooo less visible and my skin texture is much much muchhh smoother now.I usually use a scrub 2/3times a week now I hardly feel the need to do that once a week.
I have been recommending this to a lot of people and everyone found this beneficial. So definitely give this one try if you are looking for something as such!

Do post your feedback below

Much Love,
Usha



16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try it!! Tomar post dekhe amio disprin anaisi.. :D Hope My skin will become as beautiful as yours!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having so much trust on me!!! Plz do share your experience :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks apu for the information will definitely give it a try:)
    Apu will u plz suggest a good scrub for oily skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love my clean and clear scrub...I have a review won tht too :)

      Delete
  3. Thank u so much.I've tried & loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this yesterday.My pores have shrinked and acne's become less visible.Can't thank you enough apu.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well will try it for sure..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing!! tried it n using it regularly now. thnx a lot api :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo yo,jst tried it.jst awesome.m hosting a programme tomorrow nd i m hving breakouts since yesterday.it helped a lot.my skin looks less disturbed.thnx fr this amazing idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats amazing!!!! glad i cud help u out :D

      Delete