June 05, 2013

COVERGIRL + OLAY CONCEALER BALM: Review & Demo



 "Concealers? Not my favorite thing in the world. They are hard to blend, looks chawky and doesnt even do its job right"
This is how I used to feel BEFORE I came across this magic stick. This was recommended highly by Emily Noel on youtube and while I was browsing drugstore.com , I thought let me give this a try for a few dollars.
This relatails for $6-$7 and there are always coupons and sales whenever you want to grap it for less.


This comes in a general lipstick time packaging. Not the best of experiences I have had from my countries such concealers. But this is very very different.
Its creamy and yet covers up with great pigmentation of the product and blends like a dream.


I am in the shade: 340 (light/medium).
One trickI would like to point out is that always chose a concealer that is 1 shade lighter from your foundation.
The reason is the dark spots are usually darker than your skin-tone and hence that trick works best to make your skin look of one tone.

My skin is not flawless, it never was. But last week I broke out due to some reason and hence I thought its the best time to show how the concealer works magic on my face.
***Please be ready for the ultimate concealer demonstration on the horrible spots my face has*

This is how my face looks bare. Nothing on. You can see how few spots are more on the purple-toned side.

This is how I dab the concealer directly on and around the spots from the stick.

This is how the coverage looks after being blended fully. Only concealer, nothing else
Before/After: COVERGIRL + OLAY CONCEALER BALM

I cant praise this concealer enough. These days this is what I wear and I am good to go. Love its natural finish. I like it for for my spots but works great under-eyes too & set with a power, stays like this ALL DAY! :D

Will I repurchase?: HELL YEAH! :D
This was my first before/after blogpost. I hope this was helpful to you guys. Please support by sharing your comments if you liked it or not.

Much love,
Usha

11 comments: