December 04, 2012

Get the Look: Black & Red For a Presentation

Welcome to a new segment on my Blog called "GET THE LOOK"...Here I'll be giving you a brief about how to achieve this whole look starting from the dress, jewellery, makeup and more.
This is the final look that I did while going for a presentation at my university and I shall talk to through along with a lot many pictures on how I have achieved this Look.


Above you can see me wearing a 4 piece Kameez. This kameez is stitched in a very different manner with an additional overcoat and hence I chose this for a special event.
I am carrying a small branded purse from Bonia, which is actually my mom's. I thought it was perfectly going with my outfit and added a more formal outlook.

























I kept my makeup very minimalistic incorporating just a few products listed below:

Face:

Alix Avien Foundation

Loreal True Match Powder
MAC Fix+ Spray

Eyes:

Maybelline Gel liner
Covergirl Mascara

Lips: 

MAC Russian RED 








These are just a few pieces of jewellery which I thought complimented my dress and went with the black & red theme.



A beaded neck-piece paired with an antique earring that has red beads on it.

A pair of bangles (not the usual bangles)...This pair I got from KZ Jewelleries
and added a black wrist watch for the touch of formality in the look



Last but not the least, shoes!!! this pair was from last Eid's Marie Clair collection.
It wasnt too high-heeled yet was a mediocure sized one to give me that extra bit of height ;) 


Please share your thoughts on how you liked this new segment and whether I should continue doing more of such posts or not.
Your support means a lot to me....

Love,
Usha

6 comments:

  1. Hi ........
    i like u soooooooooo much . & i like ur all post. & i think u r my icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always wear the prettiest dresses. Do keeping doing ootds. Would love if you mentioned where the dresses are from too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!!! just a lot of time consuming!!! bt I shall try to get back 2 it :D <3

      Delete