June 08, 2012

Birthday Look 01/06/2012

So, here you have my birthday look - 22nd Birthday...Yes, I do feel old :/
Had NO plans whatsoever...
Just had a very simple birthday with family and dear ones :)

and yes, thank you EVERYONE for your wishes...wasnt expecting so much on the first place...thanks a TON!!!




22nd Birthday! 01/06/2012
and yes, the cutest younger brother got 'Best Sister' written on my cake and NO didnt bribe him for that :P


Best Cake Ever
Green-bronzed eye









So now the million dollar question: WHY SO FLAWLESS??
Answer: No, I am NOT....Just my new cam :P


Products Used:

Face:
Garnier Compact Powder
MAC Fix Plus Spray (best thing everrr)
Benefit High beam highlighter
Pink Blush

Eyes:
Mua Eye primer
MUA Glamour Nights Palette- Green
Sleek Origina i-divine palette- Blue & Bronze
Coastal Scents 88 original Palette
Maybelline Gel Liner
Cover girl Lash blast Volume

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst- Fuschia
Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor- Always Sienna

Very randomly done without any plans whatsoever...anyone can replicate the look very easily...

Do knock me if any further assistance is needed 

Stay Safe...
Lots of love,
-Usha









3 comments:

  1. Hi I absolutely love the outfits!! I have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Bangladesh, of course! It is very important for me to show the fashion and outfits of every single country. So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete