August 22, 2012

Looks from Eid-Ul-Fitr


Eid Mubarak everyone!!!
I hope you had a great Eid this time...
I always spend my eid with family at my village and it was the same this time as well!

So I am sharing 3 of my Looks from this Eid, 2 of which were done on the Eid day and 1 was done the day after Eid. Hope you guys like it =)

Look 1: 
I am simply a blue/green combo freak and hence it turns out that every big event, these colors somehow gets included in my look and hence this one as well :P
Look 1: Green/Blue
Look 1: Green/Blue
I was wearing a blue-green combo embroidered lawn and to complement that I did my eyes green and blended off with brown :)

Look 2:

This second look that I wore on the evening of Eid day was my most favorite. I felt the colors were very complimenting and even received massive compliments from my family as well. I went full black smokey with the eyes and deep coral-ish brown lips :)

Look 2: Off white-pink-Coral

Look 3:


The third look which I did day after Eid. It was a very simple dress on which I attached sdifferent sleeve materials as well as laces and stones to compliment it
Look 3 : Black/ Red
The third look which I did day after Eid. It was a very simple dress on which I attached sdifferent sleeve materials as well as laces and stones to compliment it

Here as well I went for a burgendy smoked out eyes and of course Red Lips


Look 3: Black/Red



Hope you all enjoyed reading the post as well as going through the pictures.
Feel free to share ur opinion or pictures as well! Would love to see them! :D


P.s: I entered a contest for this look:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=436161333089465&set=a.436151413090457.94750.291279847577615&type=1&theater

please show your support by liking there...thanks

Cheers,
Usha

3 comments:

  1. Hey Apu u r looking Awesome in all these pics...will u tell which lipstick u used in the 3rd look...i m loving the red colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used mac russian red and on top loreal wine n dine lipstick! :D

      Delete