November 06, 2012

Alix Avien: One low-priced foundation I love!


I bought this foundation about a year back when I saw Obsessively Obsessed With's review on this.However, maybe my application method was wrong that I found it very patch and disliked it entirely.
Now that I ran out of my L'oreal Foundation and didnt feel like using the mousse, I gave this baby a try on Eid-ul-Adha this year and trus
t me, I fell in love with this!!


Swatch with Flash

Swatch without flash

Its sheer to medium but buildable foundation which is oil-free formulated. I built the coverage up as I wanted to go heavy on my base that day and it did its job perfectly. Love that it comes with a pump at well, disperses the right amount of product.I loved the way it blended so smoothly on to my skin ( you can see on the picture below) . I applied it at 7am and set it wwith Loreal True match. Needed to blot at about 3pm again and stayed pretty well throughout.

Applied Alix Avien Foundation here :)

However, after 6pm I didn notice it no longer holding up but I have no complain, I didn expect it to last 12 hours then...
Great foundation for a fraction of the cost I'd say...Surely reaching for it until I order my Kat Von D foundation.

My shade: 206
Price: BDT 500

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear...! :) I'm frm Bangladesh too...looking pretty!...where u bought this alix avien foundation from? Have u tried their lipgloss? I saw it selling @580 BDT. much xpensive for a lg! Tc.

    ReplyDelete