July 04, 2013

Thursday Mask Day #2: Aarong Neem & Chondon Pack


Living here in Bangladesh who doesnt know about Neem and Chandan packs? Its made by every other brand claiming to be 100% herbal. However, This subscriber of mine suggested that I must try the ones found at Aarong as I have been experiencing breakouts recently.


So, todays mask is a 50:50 ratio mixture of the chandan and neem packs. You can use rose water or a bit of lemon juice to mix it or water. I used lemon and water to mix it today.

It tingles a bit due to the properties in it, but definitely bearable. I have kept it for about 25mins and then washed off. It felt my skin was a lot softer and the mainly difference is that my acne looked "less angry" as in the red-ness have decrecessed massively.

People always complain that I always recommend products available in abroad. So here is one that is pretty effective and available in Bangladesh.

Priced BDT 45 each...

How was your mask day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment