August 21, 2013

Glamglow SuperMud Clearing Treatment ~ First Impression

Yes, I cant believe I invested in THIS mask already?!

Those of you who follow me on my facebook page, should make a guess already that I am on a kick with skincare products lately and my fascination came to this mask for now!

So yes, It is expensive. $69 at Sephora.com for only 1.2 oz of product, but it does have some unique capability that lead to this purchase.

This is going to be a picture heavy post...I hope you guys enjoy :)
The website says: The World's most Scientifically Advanced SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment. Clinically Developed by GLAMGLOW® Dermatological Chemist to help fight all common skin concerns. NEW ACNECIDIC-6™4.4% the first 6-Acid AHA & BHA Blend for mind-blowing faster results. NEW Pore-Matrix™ with Activated-X Charcoal & New K17-Clay™ for deep pore vacuum extraction, encapsulation & seemingly poreless skin. Bio-Life-Cell-Science™ uses the complex natural occurring skincare benefits of green life for Advanced results. NEW TEAOXI® Patent Pending release technology with real Eucalyptus Leaf in our formula for Magical Glowing Skin. SUPERMUD™ for the New Crazy Gorgeous You. Welcome to GLAM-LAND™ & the World of GLAMGLOW®




Isn't the package just LAVISHHHH?!!!
Makes me feel YES!!1 YOU HAVE SPENT THE MONEY, AND WE HAVE PACKAGED IT FOR YOU... HAHA :p





The mask is grey in color and application method is like any other mask. I decent layer all over the face.

The picture below is taken from the GLAMGLOW Website. AND the porematrix shows how the mask draws out the gunk out of your pores and you can literally see that in terms of the "dots" on your nose...
Looks yuck, but doesnt it gove it satisfaction to see something is working? :D

Here's after I finished applying the mask. Parts of my face are still wet and certain parts dried.



After fully drying (it took 20-25mins), this is how my nose looks 0_o
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
This site actually made me feel like the product isnt a gimmic and it does wat it claims!!

*excuse my extreme close up...but just had to show you people the effect*



Here's a look at my cheeks. It looks pretty clear, so I believe my cheeks are not really that oily/ doesnt have larger pores.


My verdict:
Yes, it does what no other masks does for me.
So far I have tried it 3-4 times and if I had any active breakout I did feel that was 50% smaller within hours.
And yes, the texture of my skin felt silky smooth, specially the enxt morning I could really feel the difference.

This is a clarifying mask hence I'd use it once or maybe twice a week. As I realized my problem areas, so maybe once a month I'll apply it on my full face, other times I shall use it on my problem areas only.

All in All this was really something I was looking forward and it didnt disappoint me. Only think, The price could be in the $30s-40s; Life would have been easier ;) hahha

Let me know how you liked my FIRST First-impression :)

Much Love,
Usha

No comments:

Post a Comment